Bonded warehouse services are also significant advantages of the Port and together with Logistics, they satisfy customers needs such as transport of goods by road, waterway, etc., fulfillment of customs declaration procedures and documents.
With a force of professional, experienced staff and heavily invested warehouse, yard and berth facilities and advanced technologies, and so on, they contribute to maintain the important role of
Ben nghe port is located on the right bank of
- Ben Nghe port is 45 miles distance from the Pilot boarding position at Vung Tau.
- Port’s location: 10o45’ 30’’N – 106o44’18’’E.
- Pilot boarding position: 10o20’N – 107o03’E.
- Length 84 km.
- Depth: - 10.5 m.
- Tidal regime: irregular semi-diurnal.
Scope of business:
Ben Nghe Port operates round the clock, 7 days per week, specialized business in the following areas:
- Cargo handling , tallying and storage of cargo via port.
- Cargo storage and yard inbound and outbound.
- Bonded warehouses.
- Brokerage for consumption of goods in bonded warehouse.
- Import and export all handling facilities and equipment service for port operation and bonded warehouse.
- International container transshipment.
- Investment and business in the service of inland clearance depot (ICD).
Port Facility Security:
Pursuant to The International Ship and Port Facilities Security Code (ISPS code), Ben Nghe port has performed the "Port Facility Security Plan" that be approved by the Vietnam National Maritime Administration which certify that the port facility operates in accordance with the provisions in the Code (Statement number: ISPS/SoCPF/052/VN, dated July 15, 2004 of Vietnam Maritime Administration). On the basic of,